samedi 23 septembre 2017

where's the magician ?





hypnotic video as means of various things on the image side, this is to say a purpose of an ex libris to Berthe, a meditation of choices in art through tarot cards (Visconti cards in the Russian edition), some shootings of study and on the sound side this is a 2009 poem on cats and their life as superior to human mind


disconnection of church was known to be property of cat's mind and so they were in Middle Age and Ancien Régime burnt in fire or given other cruel death in a peculiar pogrom as were human suspects, in my video disconnection of church seems to be imminent


as I was a sick child all ways to the doctor and beaten at school and I grew among the fears of sin and evil I took lessons from my cat (a sort of spy in this closed world) to get rid of this


if you have a cat ore you are in acquaintance with a band of cats make them listen the poem, and thonte forgette this note

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire